kids

kids

Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013 Baby

We're Back!  And the kids are now 8 and 9.  Oh Lordy!  Catch up!

Me:" what's you're favorite thing in school today?"
Aden:" art."
Me:" welllllllll what about art?"
Aden:" it was epic."


Aden: MOM! We have like 72 dollars saved in our change jar!"
Me: "AWEEEESOMMMEEEEE"
Aden: We can like almost buy a real car! Like me and Violet can drive soon!"
Me laughing. and laughing.and laughing.


Doing homework with Aden. Aden:" the opposite of narrow issssssss..... Ummmmm. Mom my choices are behind and wide.". Me:" I dunno bud." Aden:" yeah. It's behind." Me:" why do you say that?" Aden:" welllllllll a behind is a butt and it's the opposite of narrow."

Yeah. Who's kid has a mom with a big booty? This lady.


Violet:" mom. At target. There's this safe. And you can change the combination. On the safe. You see where I'm going with this? Huh huh?"

Me:"ahahahahahahah. No."



Me:"You know it's going to be an interesting year when I have to explain to my kids that mummers pee in our alley!!!! Whooohooooo"

Me:" Come on kids! Time for bed!" all said with a smile on my face because it means I finally have mommy time....
Aden:" what day is it?"
Me:" Sunday which means tomorrow is?"
Vi:" Great. Tomorrow is the suckiest day of all time...Monday."

I had NO idea that 9 years old was the new 13.


Violet" mom mom mom! The scariest thing just happened!"
Me:" what!"
Violet:" there's sparks inside the microwave!!!!"
Me:" what's in it?!"
Violet:" aluminum foil....."

Jesus we've almost blown up twice this week.



Pulled over by cop
Aden:" why'd he pull us over?!"
Me:" because I was talkin on the phone I guess it's illegal"
Aden:" well I'm gonna tell him you do that allllll the time"


No comments:

Post a Comment